Draive develops real-time sensor fusion software. The Draive company offers multiple programming language systems, software stacks that run on multiple platforms and OSs, algorithms from Intel x86/x64 and ARM-based systems, and the ability to connect multiple sensors and algorithms. It is currently being used in advanced driver assistance systems and autonomous driving research projects.
When Draive was founded?
Draive was founded in 2011.
Where is Draive Located?
Draive is located in Zietenstraße 2a 09130 Chemnitz, Germany.
- Draive links can provide connectivity between sensors, Devices, and Algorithms.
- It has a built-in multilanguage function that makes it easy to use for anyone.
- Draive Develop your application for Linux, Windows, or Android.
- Draive link can Connect an unlimited number of sensors and algorithms.
- Draive is easy to Deploy, it deploys your software continuously to multiple hosts.
- Draive is Fast it Creates real-time systems with lightweight interfaces.
You can now get Draive easily it’s available now as a part of the Early Adopter program. Get it now from here
for more Articles Visit Globally Engaged