The dessert recipes like everyone, whether from the smallest to the oldest of the house. Sometimes we think that making a dessert is very complicated and takes a lot of time in the kitchen, but there are desserts that, with very few ingredients and following a few simple steps, you can prepare them in less than half an hour. This is the case of the recipe that I bring you next, a chocolate mousse with Baileys. A dessert that is made with only 3 ingredients and without any sugar. The Baileys or cream liqueur gives this mousse a sweet touch and that is why no sugar is added. It is a recipe designed for adults since the cream liqueur contains a little alcohol. If you are looking for a different dessert, try this chocolate mousse with Baileys, for its preparation you only need the following ingredients:
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 700ml Whipping Cream
- 60ml Baileys or Cream Liqueur
HOW TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH BAILEYS
- To begin, we put the chopped chocolate in a bowl or a large container and heat it in a bain-marie.
- When the chocolate in our mousse begins to melt, add the Baileys and about 300ml of whipping cream. We stir so that all the ingredients are well integrated until the chocolate has completely melted. Afterward, we remove the bowl from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl or container, add the rest of the whipping cream. We beat with some rods until we get to mount the cream. If the rods are electric, this step will be easier but it can be done with some manuals. In addition, it is advisable that the cream is as cold as possible so that it can be whipped more easily.
- Once this is done, and when the chocolate mixture has cooled down a bit, add half of the whipped cream to this bowl and mix it using enveloping movements. Once everything has been integrated, add the other half of the cream and mix again.
- Finally, when everything is well integrated, serve our chocolate mousse with Baileys in individual cups or glasses and store them in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before consuming.
As you can see, with only 3 ingredients and following a few very simple steps we have prepared a delicious chocolate mousse with Baileys. A dessert to which we have not included a pinch of sugar. If you want to prepare a quick and easy dessert to give a different final touch to your most special menu, try this recipe and … Surprise all your guests!