Can we make chocolate cake without oven? If we talk about easy cakes to make at home, this cake is one of the simplest and fastest to make. In addition, it is made with very few ingredients and as a result, we will obtain a very soft cake. Let’s see below, how to prepare a delicious no-bake chocolate cake with a few simple steps:
INGREDIENTS FOR A 20 CM MOLD:
- 100g of Maria Cookies
- 50g Butter, Melted
- 500ml Milk
- 250ml Whipping Cream
- 300g of Chocolate
- 100g of Sugar
- 6 Sheets of Neutral Gelatin (or 15g of powder)
- Noodles, Chocolates, Syrup, to Decorate
How to Make a Chocolate Cake Without Oven
- We put the cookies in a blender and crush well. If you don’t have a blender, you can put them in a bag and break them with a rolling pin.
- Add the melted butter and mix well with a fork. Until it looks like a kind of wet grit
- We spread a removable cake mold with a few more drops of melted butter and with the help of a piece of paper we spread it over the entire surface of the mold. On top we place the biscuit and butter mixture
- With a glass or with a spoon we are spreading the whole biscuit over the entire surface of the mold in such a way that there are no free gaps. Especially around the edges. This will be the base of our cake and must be very compact to be able to suck it up. We put in the fridge while we carry out the following steps
- We prepare the filling of the chocolate cake itself. In a tall casserole, we put the milk, the whipping cream, the sugar and the chocolate, which can be milk, black or even white. The one you prefer. Heat over low heat while stirring frequently. The idea is to mix all the ingredients, but not to boil. These ingredients burn very easily
- Once they are all melted, add the previously hydrated neutral gelatin – if you prefer, you can also use powdered curd – and mix well until it is well integrated
- We add this mixture on the basis of cookies that we had prepared before. It will already be more compact from the cold of the refrigerator. We let it rest for 10 more minutes and then we put everything back in the fridge. We leave a minimum of 6 hours. Although it is better that you leave it between 10 and 24 hours. The longer it is, the more settled the cake will remain and therefore, the richer it will be
- Finally, we decorate the surface of the chocolate cake with what we prefer. With chocolate, colored, with whipped cream, with chocolate syrup. Finally, unmold and that’s it!
This no-bake chocolate cake is very easy to make and as a result, we will have a very soft and delicious dessert. Try it!
Read Also: How to Make Chocolate Mousse with Baileys